Home page | Election | Candidates | Ethical Code of Conduct | Results | Nominations
FACULTY ELECTIONS 2013
THE FOLLOWING ELECTED POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE:
- ACADEMIC SENATE COLLEGE-WIDE AT-LARGE REPS.
- ACADEMIC SENATE DIVISIONAL REPRESENTATIVES
- FACULTY/STUDENT DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE (FSDC)
- Nominations will be open from 12:01am on February 25, 2013 to 12:01am on March 11, 2013
- Self-nomination is the only accepted procedure.
- A nominating form must be completed and emailed to the Elections Committee at the designated web site.
- Late nominating forms will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- All full-time faculty, tenured or non-tenured, are eligible to run. Faculty holding the following ranks may run: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Instructor, and Lecturer. Faculty status for the purpose of election is defined as of March 4, 2013.
- Nominating forms declared invalid because of errors may be corrected and resubmitted until 12:01 am on March 11, 2013. They will not be accepted thereafter.
- Elections will take place during the week of April 7, 2013.
Faculty/Student Disciplinary Committee 4 seats
|Academic Senate||Positions Open|
|College-wide at-large seats||2 Delegates
|Divisional at-large seats:|
|Arts and Humanities Division||1 Delegate
|Education Division||1 Delegate
Mathematics and Natural Science Division
|Social Science Division||1 Delegate
You may run for only one position in each election, with the additional restriction that any candidacy that could result in simultaneous seating on the Academic Senate and Faculty/Student Disciplinary Committee is prohibited.
An electronic record of your petition will be kept by the Elections Committee; it is official proof that a completed petition has been submitted in a timely manner.
The Elections Committee will post verification of your stated status as soon as possible.
You are responsible for notifying the Elections Committee of any errors in your status, etc. that appear in any of its notices, on bulletin boards, in the newspapers, or elsewhere.
The deadline for notification of errors to the Elections Committee is 12:01 am March 11, 2013. Information not changed by that date will be presumed to be correct and used for the ensuing ballot.
65-30 Kissena Blvd., Flushing, NY 11367